Top of Mind News
- Seven Restaurant Trends That Will Continue in the Post-Pandemic World
- Food Trucks- The Past, The Present, and the Future
- Ready for the Restaurant Industry’s Next Crisis?
- How to Improve Restaurant Efficiency for Both Back and Front of House
- Everything You Need to Know About Content Marketing for Restaurants
Poultry market is lower as we approach slower time of the year. Medium/small wings were steady as jumbo wings fell.
Choice and Select grades are costing more. Strips, tenders and ribs are becoming more attractive to buyers.
Market is showing weakness. Loins and butts are coming down. Bellies supplies have increased. Exports should pick up.
Inflation and rising costs persist. Alaska snow crab quota has been cut 88%. Domestic shrimp is in good supply.
Demand for iceberg is driving it to historic levels. All around produce markets are in a volatile state.
The Kitchen Sink
Increased retail demand drove processed cheese markets up. Historic demands drive butter up while egg market is down due to ample supply.
Futures prices moved lower. Harvest is nearing its end. Canola & Palm Oil moves higher.