Top of Mind News
- Why “Homegating” is here to stay
- Seven Tips to on how to use Facebook ads to get more customers!
- Top Trends in Restaurant Delivery and Takeout
- The Key to Recruiting and Retaining Millenial and Gen Z Workers
- Loyalty and Convenience Aren’t Going Anywhere
Whole birds were up with market was flat as demand has improved.
Prices are becoming more attractive to buyers. Market appears to be near the bottom.
Market has come down going into next week. Hams are falling due to low exports to Mexico. Plants are seeing increased labor struggle.
Ports in California continue to experience backlog. Domestic shrimp is in good supply. Alaska snow crab quota has been cut 88%.
There are constraints on value-added and processed items. The shortage on labor continues to affect the market.
The Kitchen Sink
Mozzarella and natural cheese prices were down. Tight cream supplies force butter up. Eggs are in low demand.
Futures prices moved lower. Harvest is nearing its end. Canola & Palm Oil moves higher.